Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Teri Ummeed Tera (Nusrat Fateh Ali) - Cover by N V Krishnan

This is a wonderful Ghazal written by Faiz Ahmed Faiz presented by the legendary Pakistani singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Saheb in his own inimitable style…. When I heard an entirely different version of this ghazal sung by our friend and one of the best singers I know in this forum, Muzaffar Naqvi Saheb, I too was tempted to try this…

Here I am with my version of the Ghazal partly inspired by Nusrat Saheb’s version and partly Naqvi Saheb’s….Thanks Naqvi Saheb for providing the karaoke track and also for the guidances in this matter…:)\

Do Listen and let me know how you all felt about this….


View the feedback on this song at MUZIBOO


Teri Ummeed Tera (Nusrat Fateh Ali) - Cover by N V Krishnan | Musicians Available


No comments: