Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aap Agar In Dino(Ghazal) - Cover by N V Krishnan

Recording something after a long time…. Here is a cover done by me of a Ghazal of Jagjit ji and Gulzar Saheb from the Album “Koi Baat Chale…” … This is the second one I am covering from this beautiful Album of the great duo. …. The initial narration is by Gulzar Saheb……Hope you will like my rendition… This was recorded about a month back when I was recovering after a very bad throat…you will find a bit of huskiness in my voice due to this…. Thanks Praveen Pandit for the Karaoke track….

Song : Aap Agar In Dino……
Album: Koi Baat Chale
Lyrics : Gulzar
Composed & Originally Sung by: Jagjit Singh
Cover by : N V Krishnan

View the feedback on the song at MUZIBOO



Aap Agar In Dino(Ghazal) - Cover by N V Krishnan | Upload Music



No comments: