Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mujh Se Bichad Ke Khush Rehate Ho - Ghazal - Cover by N V Krishnan

Another cover of a Jagjit Ji's Ghazal ... This one is from the Album "Saher". Yesterday I was in a mood to sing a ghazal and saw the karaoke track of this number.. Though I was not too familiar with this ghazal, decided to learn and sing.. Started yesterday after noon and completed the recording in an hour or so... After a few of corrections here and there I completed the mixing today morning..In short it is a cover done in a few hours time..Please listen and give your views...

Hope you will like my attempt...

Album : SAHER
Lyrics: Dr. Bashir Badr
Composed & Originally sung by: Jagjit Singh
Covered by: N V Krishnan

View the comments on this song at MUZIBOO


2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear krishnan nice to hear
the melting Gazal in your voice. enjoyed it I am hearing
some songs daily in your voice
brinda

N V Krishnan said...

Thank you very much Brinda...Soo glad that you liked my effort..: