Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pinneyum Pinneyum - Cover by N V Krishnan

A song written by the Late Girish Puthencherry. In fact I had only heard the mukhda (pallavi) till a few days ago. Last month in one of the reality shows on the TV, I happened to listen to a contestant singing this song so nicely that I fell in love with the song… What a composition …!!! I decided to learn and record the song a.s.a.p. And here it is….

Do listen t0 my attempt and five your feedback…

Song: Pinneyum Pinneyum
Movie: Krishnagudiyile Oru Pranayakalathu
Lyrics: Girish Puthencherry
Music : Vidya Sagar
Original Singer : K J Yesudas
Cover by : N V Krishnan

View the comments on this song at MUZIBOO



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Listened your song after a gap. Nice & melodious; sang very well.Vijaya Raghavan (Dubai)

N V Krishnan said...

Thanks a lot Vijayan

Unknown said...

beautiful song enjoyed the song very
much I heard the song just 2 days back Brinda