Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Tujh Se Milne Ki Saza (Sajda) - Cover by N V Krishnan

Yet another cover of a Ghazal of Jagjit Singh ji. This number which is from the popular Album of Jagjit ji 'Sajda' has been my favourite since the first time I heard it.

I am extremely thankful to Praveen Pandit for creating the karaoke track for me…Thanks Praveen….

Please listen when you get time and give your feedback…

Album: Sajda
Lyrics: Danish Aligarhi
Singer: Jagjit Singh
Cover by: N V Krishnan


View the comments on the song at MUZIBOO

4 comments:

Praveen said...

Enveekji,
Aapne is madhur geet ko bahut hi ala gaya hai..maza agaya sunke.

Aur humara description mein likhne ke liye bahut bahut shukriya..

Regards,
praveen

Unknown said...

One of my favourite Gazal by Jagjit sing. Krishnan, you have sung this very well. I would love to listen your singing again.
Vijayan (Dubai)

N V Krishnan said...

Praveen...Thanks a lot for the feedback..Without your help this cover would not have happened..:)

Vijayan...Sooooo glad to see your comments here.. From the bottom of my heart I wish to thank you for the kind of support you extend to me ..Thanks

Parasmani said...

I have not heard the original but it would be safe to say that you have done "as good or better".