Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chandi Jaisa Rang Hai Tera - Cover By N V Krishnan

My first attempt to sing a Ghazal of another great Singer – Pankaj Udhas. I have always been a great admirer of Pankaj Udhas’s Ghazals. After singing so many of Jagjit ji’s I thought it high time for me to venture in to others’ Ghazals too..

Here I am with a very popular number of Pankaj Udhas. This was probably first sung by him live at ROYAL ALBERT HALL , London.

Please do listen and give your feedback..

3 comments:

Nandita M said...

Very soothing rendition as usual Sir. Enjoyed it a loot. Have been away from the blog world for a while. Need to catch up on your other uploads as well :).

Parasmani said...

Very nice and upbeat song. I liked the composition, the tempo and your excellent rendition. I did not care for the lyrics much.

ZEG Consultants said...

NVK sahab,

Aap ki gayiki sun ke Pankaj Udhas ki yaad taaza ho gayee. You have done a fantastic job with expressions. Bohat hi shaandaar!