Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kabhi Khud Pe (Hum Dono) - Cover by N V Krishnan

A song which is very very close to my heart… I would not have listened to any other song as much as I have heard this song……. Amazing rendition by the Great Mohammed Rafi Saheb in his velvetty voice, beautiful lyrics by Sahir Ludhianvi and wonderful composition by Jaidev….What else you need to enjoy a song…

Singing a song of this type is not really my cup of tea… Still I have tried to sing it in my own style…Please listen and give your feedback…

Movie: Hum Dono
Lyrics: Sahir Ludhianvi
Music: Jaidev
Original Singer: Mohammed Rafi
Cover by: N V Krishnan

View the comments on the song at MUZIBOO


3 comments:

Parasmani said...

Excellent taste in music! You have sung it with a lot of feel. Liked it a whole lot...

N V Krishnan said...

Thank you very much Paras..Really appreciate your support and encouraging words..:)

Krishnamurthi Balaji said...

I liked the song too much! very melodious in your superb voice Krishna! so happy to hear you after a long time. I very much appreciate your efforts in making musicians through this Service ! :-)