Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Do roz main woh pyaar ka-Cover by N V Krishnan

One of the finest songs of Mukesh ji. Most of Mukesh ji’s songs were introduced to me by my eldest brother Mani who is a die hard fan of Mukesh…

This song from the movie ‘Pyar Ki Rahen’ was composed by Kanu Ghosh…

I am very thankful to Mr. Madhukar Mehta for sharing the Karaoke track with me…

Please listen to my attempt and give your feedback…

Song: Do Roz Mein Woh Pyar Ka….
Movie: Pyar Ki Rahen(1959)
Music Director: Kanu Ghosh *
Lyrics: *Prem Dhawan *
Original Singer: *Mukesh Chand Mathur
Covered by: N V Krishnan

View the feedback/comments on this song at MUZIBOO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear krishnan another good song fromyou
I liked it and enjoyed it Keep going
with the service of songs Your voice
is so soft thank you Brinda