Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kadhal Oviyam Paadum Kaaviyam - Cover by N V Krishnan

A very popular and melodious song from the movie Alaigal Oyvathillai. This is a duet number sung originally by the maestro Ilaya Raja (IR) himself with a very talented singer Jency Anthony (wonder where she is now!!). Though it is a duet I have sung it alone and have sung even the female portions myself. Please pardon me for singing certain lines which are only suited to a female…

I have sung it in my own tone and style without trying to imitate the style of IR… Please listen when you have time and five your feedback…

View the feedback on this song at MUZIBOO



Kadhal Oviyam Paadum Kaviyam - Cover by N V Krishnan | Upload Music

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a nice attempt though I was listening to it for the first time. Not very familiar with the lyrics and the nuances of the song. Nevertheless, it was a nice attempt. I appreciate your guts to attempt this song and you have done full justice to the song.

N V Krishnan said...

Thanks Akshay...